- We believe in a loving, liberating, and life-giving God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in following the example and teachings of Jesus Christ, whose life, death, and resurrection saved the world.
- We are members of the Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio, and as constituent members of the Anglican Communion, we are descendants of the Church of England and the Scottish Episcopal Church. Considering our membership in the worldwide Anglican Communion, we are part of the third largest group of Christians in the world.
- We have a legacy of inclusion, aspiring to tell and exemplify God’s love for every human being; women and men serve as bishops, priests, and deacons in our church. Laypeople and clergy cooperate as leaders at all levels of our church. Leadership is a gift from God and can be expressed by all people in our church, regardless of sexual identity or orientation.
- We believe God loves you – no exceptions.
Do you want more details? Click here to read more about the Episcopal Church and what we believe.